Digital Technologies in Pharma Value Chain
To obtain a list of reports on the use digital technologies within the pharmaceutical value chain including R&D, supply chain, and commercialization of pharma products.
- Digitalization of Life Sciences is a report published by KPMG in 2018.
- Digitization in Pharma is a report released by PWC in 2016.
- Pharma and the Connected Patient is a report released by Deloitte in 2017.
- The Next Generation of Medicine: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning was published by TM Capital in 2017. It includes case studies of how these technologies are being utilized.
- Digital Insights: Transforming the Future of of Clinical Development was published by Deloitte in 2018.
- Pharmaceuticals: Drifting towards Big Data & Analytics - Drivers, challenges and technology developments is a paid report published by Global Data. The report is available through our proprietary research data parnter for $2,995.
- Digital Transformation in the Pharmaceuticals Industry—Companies-to-Action, 2018 is a paid report published by Frost & Sullivan. The report is available through our proprietary research data parnter for $3,000.
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies - Key Drivers and Restraints for Artificial Intelligence within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sectors: Industry Survey Results is a paid report published by CBR Pharma Insights. The report is available through our proprietary research data parnter for $1,000.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.