Professional Executive Research
To have a brief overview of Jamie Dimon (J.P. Morgan Chase), Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Donna Morris (Adobe), Maria Martinez (CISCO) and Jon Herstein (BOX), including their current title, short bio/work history, the topics/areas of expertise they talk about or champion most often, where/how often in the media they are quoted, what boards they're on, recent speak engagements and recent awards.
During our preliminary research, we were able to provide the current title and bio/work history (including any boards) for each of the executives mentioned above. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Donna Morris is currently the Chief Human Resources Officer & Executive Vice President of Employee Experience for Adobe. She has been in this role since December 2018.
- Morris has a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Carelton University.
- She has also received multiple professional certificates such as a Human Resources Certificate and a Certificate in Strategic HR Management.
- Donna started out her professional career as a HR Generalist for Rogers Communication. She was in this role from 1992 to 1994.
- She then worked as a Compensation Analyst from 1994 to 1996 for the City of Ottawa.
- After that, she became a Manager of Human Resources for Fulcrum Software, where she worked from 1996 to 1998.
- From 1998 to 2002, she held the position of Vice President of Human Resources for Accelio.
- From there, from 2002 to 2006, she worked as a Vice President of Global Talent Management/Senior Director for Adobe.
- In 2005, she moved up to the position of Vice President of Global Operations for Adobe. She then became the Senior Vice President of Global People and Places for the company.
- In 2015, she moved up to the Senior Vice President of Customer and Employee Experience for Adobe, where she then became the Executive Vice President of Customer and Employee Experience in 2016 before being promoted to her most recent position.
- She has also been on the board, Advisory Board, or Board of Directors for Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties, Foothill-De Anza Community College District, SHRM, Adobe Foundation, and Marvell Semiconductor.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.