Self Help Books
Find how many self-help books were published in 2018 and 2019, along with how many sold, not including mental health or illness for a competitive landscape.
- Self-improvement books have done well in recent years, with a slew of new titles appearing in 2015 and 2016. This is now an $800 million market that’s growing 6% per year. There were no major blockbusters such as The Secret, but a good number of other popular titles were released and sold well.
- Good Reads publishes the most popular books by year. They also publish a list of the most popular self-help books.
- Barnes & Noble publishes self-help books by date published.
- Barnes & Noble currently has 401 self-help books that can be pre-ordered that are due to be published soon.
- The New York Times has an Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous best-seller list.
- There are multiple lists that state the best or top self-help books, but they are not separated by year.
- Amazon lists the most popular self-help books and breaks it down into over twenty different categories.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.