Self-Storage Companies - US and Canada
To identify 4-5 of the top self-storage companies in the US and Canada as determined by annual revenue. Provide the market share of each.
The market size of the global self-storage industry is $39 billion with roughly 60,024 businesses. During this hour of research, we were able to find the top five self-storage companies in the US: Public Storage, Extra Space Storage, Cubesmart, Life Storage, and National Storage Affiliates Trust. These five companies make up 14.3% of the global self-storage market.
Top Self-Storage Companies in the United States
- Public Storage is headquartered in Glendale, CA.
- It reports $2.8 billion in annual revenue which accounts for 7.2% of the global market.
Extra Space Storage Inc.
- Extra Space Storage is headquartered in Tuscan, Arizona.
- The company reported $1.2 billion in annual revenue in 2018 which accounts for 3.1% of the global market.
- Cubesmart is headquartered in Wayne, PA.
- It reports $632.3 million in annual revenue which accounts for 1.6% of the global market.
Life Storage, Inc.
- Life Storage is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.
- In 2018, it reported $550.9 million in annual revenue which accounts for 1.4% of the global market.
National Storage Affiliates Trust
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.