PuppySpot and PetFinder
To provide an overview of PuppySpot
- PuppySpot provides customers with the opportunity to find the right healthy puppy for their needs.
- They provide breeding advice and free home delivery of the puppies.
- They also have a PuppySpot Health Team that comprises experts on puppy and adult dog care. The team is responsible for ensuring the health conditions of the new puppies and for providing health advice to their customers.
- PuppySpot is essentially a reseller that allows customers to more easily find and buy pets, which means that their revenue is entirely based on commission from the puppies they sell through their website.
- Their most recent estimated revenue was $49 million.
- While we were not able to find any funding, we did find that PuppySpot recently entered into a collaboration with American Humane, a national humane organization that helps in the establishment of "industry-wide accountability for ethical practices among responsible breeders."
- The collaboration will help PuppySpot in their development of best practices for puppy breeders.
- According to SimilarWeb, they have had just over 2 million visits in 2020 and are placed 16th in the pet category in terms of engagement.
- Most of their traffic comes from organic and direct search.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.