Single Sign-on Companies - Market Share
To identify the market share of IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Dell Software, CA Technologies, OKTA Inc., OneLogin, Inc, Ping Identity Corporation, SailPoint Technologies, Inc., Centrify Corporation, and NetIQ Corporation in the Single Sign-on market.
- The market share of top companies in the Single Sign-on (SSO) market can be found in the attached spreadsheet
- The OpenID Connect software, which is promoted by a non-profit organization, has the largest market share with 37.91%.
- Microsoft Corporation has the second-largest market share with 4.85%. This is the result of the addition of two of their SSO software, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Summary of Findings
- During our continued hour of research, we were able to find the market share of the companies requested except for the market share of Dell, which was not available. We searched through industry reports, company reports, as well as data aggregators; however, the information was only available behind paywalls.
- Furthermore, we were able to identify additional companies with large market shares and provide this information as well.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.