Temporary Tattoo Market
To obtain information on the temporary tattoo market size globally and in North America, as well as insights into growth drivers in the market.
- North America is a significant regional segment in the temporary tattoo market. In particular, the United States’ role in the industry cannot be ignored. Any changes from the United States might affect the development trend of Temporary Tattoo.
- The USA's temporary tattoo industry revenue, is estimated to be between $165 million and $247.5 million.
- According to market research, the trend of drawing visually decorative illusion over the skin to enhance aesthetic is one of the factors driving the demand for temporary tattoos.
- Additionally, advancements in technologies used in temporary tattoos such as the printing technology for the development of decal-based tattoo is
- Some factors that are expected to derail the market include the long-lasting side effects of tattoos such as pigment loss, permanent scars, and pigmentation loss, among others.
Summary of Findings
- During the initial hour of research, we attempted to find pre-existing market reports that provide the Global market size for the temporary tattoo as well as the North America market size. We found several market reports with the information, but all of them were paywalled. Any attempts to find non-paywalled reports were not successful.
- Additional hours of research will allow the research team to dig deeper and find alternative data points to triangulate the needed information.
- Please choose one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.