U.S. Probiotics Market
To find information on the United States probiotic market i.e. size of the market by genus/type, the product applications for each genus/type, the probiotic genus/type that makes up the largest piece of the market share in the U.S., and the growth rate of the U.S. probiotics market over the next 5-10 years.
The Probiotics Market
- In 2018, the global probiotics market size was estimated to be $48.38 billion.
- The global probiotics market was forecasted to reach a value of $69.3 billion by 2023 via a CAGR of 7%.
- The U.S. probiotics market was valued at $5.41 billion in 2014, $5.65 billion in 2015, and $5.92 billion in 2016.
- On the basis of product, the market is divided into three main categories i.e. probiotic food and beverages, probiotic dietary supplements, and animal feed probiotics.
- The probiotic food and beverage category is further divided into dairy, non-dairy, cereals, baked food, fermented meat, and dry food probiotics.
- The dietary supplements category is divided into food supplements, nutritional supplements, specialty nutrients, and infant formula.
- Key players in the global probiotics market include Arla Foods, Inc., Lallemand Inc., Danone,Nestle, Danisco A/S, and Chr. Hansen.
- The commonly used microbial genus in the probiotics market are lactobacillus, bifiodobacterium, and yeast.
Proprietary Research Available
- We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
- Global Probiotics Market Research Report Forecast to 2025 (10/01/2019) — (Market Research Future, $4,450).
- Probiotics Market by Application (Functional Food & Beverages [Dairy Products, Non-dairy Beverages, Infant Formula, Cereals], Dietary Supplements, Feed), Ingredient (Bacteria, Yeast), Form (Dry, Liquid), End User, and Region — Global Forecast to 2023 (01/09/2019) — (Markets and Markets, $4,950).
- The Probiotics Market: Ingredients, Supplements, Foods (08/21/2018)
— (BCC Research, $5,500).
- Global Probiotics Market (05/30/2018)
— (Mordor Intelligence LLP, $4,250).
- If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.