Skincare and Makeup Market Size for 40-60 year old Women
- Identify the market size for skincare and makeup products purchased by women in the age group 40-60 years old.
- Identify which type of cosmetics sell the most to this particular demographic.
- Additional insights on revenue, TAM, specific market, competitor analysis and unit economics per product launch, in mid-luxury market.
- Focus on brands Charlotte Tilbury, Laura Mercier, L'Oreal, Mac, and Hourglass.
- Extensive industry market research data exists online which show the cosmetics industry in subtantial detail. An understanding of the market size, products and preferences of women in the desired age range is available from the information provided
- In addition, there are numerous articles and reports, most of which include industry statistics, providing good useful information about skincare and makeup products, and economic factors such as price and population
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.