Small and Medium-Sized Events
To provide a segmentation of the small to medium events market in the US including number of events, average spend and number of participants on the local and national level, and estimated number of planners that handle small to medium events versus planners that handle big events and trade shows. Research will be used to focus business audience and target market.
SMALL TO MEDIUM EVENTS ORGANIZERS
- There were 4,531 organizers of small and medium events in the US in 2018.
- These include agricultural shows, fairs and festivals, sports events, concerts, wrestling, air shows, arts festivals, live events, pageants, boxing, and others.
- Industry sales reached $14 billion in 2018.
- The annual industry growth rate of in the past 3 years was 7.1%.
- The average annual sales per company was $2.9 million in 2018.
LARGE EVENTS ORGANIZERS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.