Small and Medium-Sized Events
To obtain the number of small and medium-sized events in the US, the average spend per event, number of participants, and whether the events are local or national. Also, to determine the typical planners of these events and how many event planners are required. This research would be used in identifying a target audience and market.
- People who host small events are sometimes constrained by budget and may have to get creative and take part in planning the event.
- Crowdfunding platforms are sometimes used as a low-risk way of raising money for such events. This also reduces the risk of having low or no attendance.
- Event planners in the United States are paid an average of $16.03 hourly. Small and medium events are likely to contract a "starting level event planner" who are paid an average of $13.63.
- EventKickstart offers an event pricing tool that can estimate the cost of hosting any size of event in the United States.
- Information from Coeur D'Alene Cellars, a US-based winery, suggests that small-medium events may have about 15-200 participants.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.