Smart City Developers
Identify real estate companies that are working on smart cities in the United States. The information will be used to develop new businesses that are relevant to smart cities for a real estate company.
SMART CITY: REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS
BLEUTECH PARK PROPERTIES
- Bleutech Park Properties is in the process of developing the "world’s first digital infrastructure mini-city."
- The smart city will be built in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The smart city will be called Bleutech Park and will cost $7.5 billion to build.
- The development will include "workforce housing, offices, retail space, ultra-luxury residential, hotel, and entertainment areas."
- The property will have innovative features such as "automated multi-functional designs, renewable energies from solar/wind/water/kinetic, autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality, the Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, supertrees, and self-healing concrete structures."
RELATED COMPANIES AND OXFORD PROPERTIES
- Related Companies and Oxford Properties are the developers of Hudson Yards in New York City.
- The smart city has a size of 28 acres that "span west from 10th Avenue to 12th Avenue and the Hudson River, and north from 30th Street to 34th Street."
- The Hudson Yard includes a park, a subway line extension, office towers, 5,000 living spaces, 14 acres of public sections, a public school, and an operational rail yard.
- The smart city is a "real-life urban laboratory for connected living, and its future, deep-pocketed residents will be its well-kept lab rats."
- The city will be built with using a "plug-and-play" strategy in order to keep all the relevant technology components updated as the initiative gears for its 2024 completion timeline.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research shows that there are available sources that can yield information on the topic. Given that, we propose continuing with the research to identify 7-9 more real estate companies that are working on smart cities in the United States. For each company, we will provide details of their work on smart cities. This can include available data on the smart city name, location, project cost (if available), types of establishments or facilities within the smart city, smart city features, and other relevant details.