Wedding Social Media Marketing
Determine five social media marketing trends for wedding event venues and caterers for 2020.
- Wedding hashtags are still trending.
- It is important to both create hashtags for the business and use them when posting, but also to follow hashtags that potential new clients may use like #engaged or #futurebride to then target these potential new clients.
- Going live on social media sites like Facebook or Instagram can increase views.
- Try going live to host question and answer sessions for potential new clients.
Geotags and Filters
- Setting geotags for venues makes it easy for potential clients to find your business during their research.
- By setting geofilters during events on sites that allow it, like Snapchat, when guests at that event post on social media the venue will be automatically tagged.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.