Size of Solid-state Battery Players
To determine the size of each company by revenue or customers of the solid state companies.
- Apple's revenue was $91.82 billion in 2019, with $41.37 billion from the Americas regions. The company did not specifically detail their solid state battery revenue.
- Acquion Energy's most recent revenue was estimated to be $37 million. The company was founded in 2007 and has 185 employees. They have also raised over $182 million in funding.
- The BFSA Group registered $59.32 billion in revenue for 2019. Their surface technologies segment, which manufactures batteries, had $13.14 billion in revenue in 2019.
- QuantomScape has a revenue of roughly $10 million.
- Excellatron's revenue was estimated to be $21.9 million in 2019.
- Cymbet's revenue was estimated to be $4 million in 2019. Founded in 2000, the company has been able to raise over $80 million in funding.
- Solid Power's revenue was estimated to be $13 million. Since its inception, the company has raised over $20 million in funding.
- Amprius' most recent revenue was estimated to be $7 million but it has been able to raise $55 million in funding since 2008.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.