To find examples of chemicals providers that e-commerce capabilities.
- On the Chempoint website, it is possible to view the product catalogue by product line, industry, or supplier.
- The price for products is not published on the site, and the client has to request a quote by filling an online form.
- Information available online for each product includes the region, package size, documents, overview, specifications, advantages, and related products.
- A sample can also be requested by filling another online application.
- For each manufacturer, there is an overview, product lines, and a wealth of information about product types.
- To place an order, customers have to start by setting up an account with Chempoint, then be quoted a price for their product, and then finally they have the possibility to submit their order either by phone, email, or by logging onto the website.
- The order status can be tracked by logging onto the Order Details page on the website.
- Chempoint is a subsidiary of Univar.
The Cary Company
- It is possible to search for products on the Cary Company website by typing keywords, SKU, or Product ID.
- The Univar Solutions website allows customers to request quotes and documentation for each product.
- The origin of the product is also indicated on the website, whether it is from the United States, Canada, EMEA or Latin America.
- Chemicals can be seen by products types online, with a description and overview for each.
- It is also possible to search for products by supplier and an overview is provided for each one.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.