Spintronics Thought Leaders
To find the top 20 people/thought leaders in the area of spintronics in order to facilitate investment research.
- Stu Wolf is a professor Emeritus at the University of Georgia that is focused on "the study of spin dependent phenomenon in thin films and alternating multilayers of magnetic and non-magnetic metals, semiconductors and insulators." He published a paper titled "Spintronics: A Spin-Based Electronics Vision for the Future."
- Stu Wolf's email is saw6b@Virginia.edu and his profile can be accessed here.
- Jiwei Lu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Virginia. One of his research focus is on multiferroic thin films which are of great interest for next generation Spintronics. Hepublished a paper titled "Spintronics technology: past, present and future."
- Jiwei Lu's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and his profile can be accessed here.
- Matthew W. Daniels is a "CNST/UMD Postdoctoral Researcher in the Electron Physics Group." He has published a paper titled "Spin chirality fluctuation in two-dimensional ferromagnets with perpendicular magnetic anisotropy."
- Matthew Daniels' email is email@example.com and his profile can be accessed here.
- Wenbo Wang is a graduate student at Rutgers University. He was the lead author in the published paper "Spin chirality fluctuation in two-dimensional ferromagnets with perpendicular magnetic anisotropy."
- Wenbo Wang's email is firstname.lastname@example.org and his LinkedIn profile can be accessed here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.