To determine several data points and collect images within two separate segments defined within 'spirit' markets in order to prepare an investment deck.
- Anheuser Busch (InBev), Bacardi, Boston Beer Company, and Brown Forman are among the leaders in the Ready-to-Drink (RTD) alcoholic beverage landscape.
- Wine Wrangler, French Wine Explorers, and BK Wine are tour companies mentioned as interesting and popular by Travel and Leisure.
- Urban Tastebud mentions that Drizly, Saucey, MiniBar, and Swill are notable alcohol delivery apps.
- Alcohol Aficionado and BeerAdvocate are online communities which are made up of experts and fans of alcoholic beverages.
- Spiritual communities are comprised of spiritual practitioners who have come together in community to share in the study, practice, and expression of their common spiritual values and traditions. Examples of these include The Foundation for Intentional Community and the Centers for Spirtual Living.
- According to the Good News Network, Laws of Attraction Toolbox, The Secret to Money, Day One Journal, and SimpleMind are examples of apps designed to increase a spiritual mindset.
- Statistics from 2018 detail that overall spending on alcohol has increased 56.6% since 1996, though the price has not increased substantially during that time. The increase in spending has been sharpest among baby boomers, while millennials spend the least on alcohol.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.