Sr. Director of Account Management
Provide information to identify compensation ranges and position descriptions for a Sr. Director of Account Management for a benefits 'sales' position
- Senior director account managers on the low end made approximately $82,000/year, while senior director account managers on the high end made approximately $165,000/year.
- Another source had a similar but slightly higher figure, estimating the average salary for Senior Director Account Managers was $127,349/year.
- The average annual additional compensation for Senior Director Account Managers is $25,000/ year.
- Total overall compensation, including base salary, and annual incentives is on average $134,834.
- Salary ranges often vary based on many factors. These include education, certifications, additional skills, and years of experience.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.