To build a company profile of Ssense including a full overview, structure in terms of people, the key marketing decision maker, current marketing/advertising campaigns, their customer base.
- Established in 2003, Ssense was launched by Rami Atallah, Bassel Atallah, and Firas Atallah.
- Ssense is an online platform that offers a range of luxury designer clothing for men and women.
- As of 2017, the company was employing over 300 full-time staffers, "receives 32 million page views a month and has had 82 percent compound annual sales growth since its first year."
- Currently, Ssense is generating an average of 76 million monthly page views.
- The company's workforce has doubled in a year to reach 500 employees in 2018. This number is expected to triple by 2020.
- Ssense is recognized as part of The Business of Fashion's BoF 500 in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 a professional index of people shaping the global fashion industry
- The company was honoured as one of the 30 leading global menswear retailers in the world by the Business of Fashion in 2014
- Ssense was also awarded the Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- The company's estimated annual revenue is US$ 5 million.
- About 80% of Ssense customers are between 18 and 34.
- Ssense reaches consumers in about 150 countries.
- Only 17% of sales are made in Canada.
- "Consumers who click through editorial content spend 7 per cent more on their orders and return to the site 300 per cent more often than those who don't."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.