Programmatic Digital OOH (digital out of home) in India
To get up to speed with the current overall ad spend on programmatic DOOH India and specific campaigns, advertisers, media agencies, and DOOH operators using programmatic in India.
- Experts are optimistic that digital out of home (DOOH) will dominate the traditional OOH platforms in India.
- Digital techniques and programmatic platforms as components of DOOH, give new capabilities to the traditional form of advertising.
Agencies Using Programmatic in DOOH in India.
- Lemma Technologies focuses on “providing solutions on programmatic advertising involving DOOH and is completely based on International Advertisement Standards.”
- According to the company’s founder and CEO, Gulab Patil, “My vision is to provide a single dashboard to brands whereby they are able to reach out to the audiences through DOOH, Mobile, and Desktop to assess their ROI accurately.”
- Enkon OOH is also another company that is using a programmatic concept in advertising in India.
- Reports indicate that Enkon OOH in January launched a programmatic digital out of home (DOOH) network in hundreds of cafes, lounge bars, and fine dining restaurants across Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Kolkata.
- WATConsult and Amnet agency, on behalf of SBI Life Insurance, claimed to have launched the first programmatic out-of-home (OOH) ad campaign in India.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.