Strategies for Specialty Food Distribution
To uncover examples of best in class strategies for specialty food distribution, case studies of successful specialty food brands that have worked with distributors, and market trends in the specialty food sector.
STRATEGIES FOR SPECIALTY FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Based on publicly available data, there are many strategies that specialty food brands can use to distribute their merchandise. Some strategies explored briefly below include.
Reach out to a Distributor
Go Digital or Sign-up on E-commerce Platforms
MARKET TRENDS IN SPECIALTY FOODS
A review of a report by PR NewsWire provides in-depth information on some trends to expect in the specialty food market, including which products are gaining more market share, which ones are emerging, trending, etc.
- According to an SFA State of the Specialty Food Industry research report, refrigerated, ready-to-drink functional beverages have increased 55% in retail sales.
- The probiotic-friendly kombucha drives the change, while more examples of fermented functional beverages with health claims, tradition, and flavor are entering the market.
- Likewise, drinking vinegars, which are rich in amino acids, antioxidants, and probiotics, are expected to continue growing into the future.
Summary of Findings
- The initial hour of research has uncovered a few examples of specialty food distribution strategies and a few market trends in specialty food. We believe there is more information on the topic available in public, which could focus on all aspects of the request.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports addressing your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.