Streaming Platforms MAUs
To identify the number of monthly average users (MAUs) for the following platforms: Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, IMDB TV, Netflix, Pluto, Pluto USH (Spanish), and Tubi.
Amazon Prime Video
- As of September 2019, Amazon Prime Video's monthly average users (MAUs) is 16.46 million.
- Hulu has 26.48 million monthly average users as of September 2019.
- Netflix has 46.55 million monthly average users in September 2019.
- By the end of 2019, Pluto has about 30 million MAUs in the US.
- Pluto Latino is Pluto's US Hispanic-focused service. There are no publicly available yet regarding the MAUs of Pluto Latino in particular since it was just launched last July 2019.
- As of February 11, 2020, Tubi has 25 million monthly active users.
- In July 2019, it only has 20 million monthly active users.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.