Strengths of a Good Businessman
To find out the strengths of qualities of a good businessman, as well as case studies of brands that have been built by outstanding businessmen.
Qualities of a Successful Businessman
- According to Business Management Ideas, the main qualities of a successful businessman include the following: knowledge of business, accuracy, foresight and time sense, alertness, honesty and morality, initiative and the capacity to make decisions, ability to co-operate, dependability and consistency, energy, and personal qualities.
- To be successful, a businessman should understand his business thoroughly. Also, he should be accurate or precise about what he talks about and what he really means.
- Businessmen should appreciate time and take actions that conform to the rapidly evolving needs of consumers.
- Also, to be successful, businessmen must be co-operative and accommodate the people they come in contact with. It is important to compromise, adapt, adjust, and admit that his judgment might occasionally be wrong.
- According to Inc., business leaders need to have the following character traits in order to run an effective business: self-awareness, decisiveness, fairness, enthusiasm, and integrity.
Leadership Style, Skills, and Traits of Nike's Co-Founder (Phil Knight)
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our background search has provided some qualities and strengths of successful businessmen, as well as the leadership style and traits of Nike's co-founder, Phil Knight. We recommend further research to provide three (3) case studies of businessmen/entrepreneurs who have built successful brands. For each businessman or entrepreneur, we would provide the following: i) the person's traits, habits, skills, or strengths ii) an example of a successful brand built/established by the businessman iii) what makes the business successful.
Also, we recommend further research to provide 2-3 best practices for building a successful brand or business.