Quartz Media Organization Structure
To determine the current organizational structure of Quartz Media, US.
- Quartz had 188 employees at the start of 2020. The company has since "restructured the business and reduce its employees by 40 percent, or 80 positions."
- Therefore, there are currently around 108 (188-80) employees at Quartz.
- "The editorial staff of 85 positions is being cut to 50 staffers;" editorial employees account for 35 (85-50) of the 80 positions the company has cut.
- Editorial employees (50) account for nearly half the total number of workers at Quartz (108).
- The number of employees in each department is not publicly available.
- Jay Lauf is the chairman of Quartz Media.
- Zach Seward is the current CEO of Quartz Media.
- Katie Bantz Weber is the president at Quartz.
- Katherine Bell is the editor-in-chief at Quartz.
- Tomo Ota is the CFO of Quartz.
Senior Leadership (from Linkedin)
- The following individuals are also currently part of the senior team at Quartz Media, per their Linkedin profiles (there is a chance that the Linkedin profiles have not been updated):
- Amy Perry, Executive Director, Quartz Creative
- Andrew Kelly, Executive Director, Partnerships at Quartz
- Paul Potenzone, Creative Director
- Fuaud Yasin, VP, Marketing at Quartz
- Natalie Diamond, Vice President, Partnerships at Quartz
- Grace Bacon, Vice President, Business Operations & Talent Development
- Ashley Huston, Vice President, Communications at Quartz
- Matthew Grabis
, Senior Director at Quartz
- Chris Zarate, Director of Product Engineering at Quartz
- Kathya (Kathyayani) Singh, Director, Business Strategy
- Michael O'Brien, Director of Ad Operations at Quartz
- Emily Diamond, Product Director at Quartz
- Kelly Bollaci, Director, People Operations
- Phoebe Gavin
, Editorial Director of Growth at Quartz
- Ann Bedwell
, Director, Partnerships at Quartz
- Zach Seward has taken a 50% salary cut for the period May-Dec 2020. Katie Weber, Katherine Bell, and Tomo Ota, voluntarily took a 20% salary cut.
- The company had also decided to "close its physical offices in London, San Francisco, Hong Kong, and Washington, DC" as their leases expired over the months following May 2020.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.