Skincare Market Analysis
Understand the market size and key players in the skin advisor market space globally.
- In our initial search, we found that there is no market research publicly available specifically for skincare advisor companies, however, based on the company provided, Revive, and our initial findings we found that the luxury skincare market could be used as a proxy as these companies use consultants to advise customers.
- The global skincare product market was valued at $141.3 billion USD in 2019, and is expected to reach $189.3 billion by 2025.
- In 2019, the global Luxury Cosmetic market was valued at $55.60 billion with a CAGR of 5.6% from 2019-2026. $36.48 billion of that market comes from Prestige Skin Care which is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019-2023.
- Prestige Skincare is defined as follows: "Prestige Skin Care principally includes skin creams and lotions for face and body care, lip care products as well as hand and foot care products. The overall market definition is broadly aligned with the Skin Care segment in the Consumer Market Outlook’s Cosmetics and Personal Care market, while here only the super- and ultra-premium price range is considered. Professional products produced for cosmetic parlors are not included nor are beauty services."
- Makeup accounts for less than one third of the global Luxury Cosmetic market and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% between 2019-2026.
- Europe is the leading region in the Luxury Cosmetic market holding roughly one third of the total market share, however, Japan is the leading region in the prestige skincare market with $8.63 billion USD generated in 2019.
- In 2018 the prestige skincare market hit peak growth showing 13.5% growth over 2017 compared to 2019 which showed only 5.4% growth over 2018.
- The global prestig skincare market can be broken down by region as follows:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We suggest continuing research to identify the annual revenue, YoY growth, lastest funding round, total funding amount, and business model of the ten companies identified above.
In addition, we can identify 5-7 additional companies that sell luxury skincare products and provide advisory services to their customers. For each additional company, we can provide the annual revenue, YoY growth, lastest funding round, total funding amount, and business model