To understand the size and scope of the social influencers in wellness space.
- Wellness influencers can cover several sub-categories. Diet, fitness, health and mental health are some of the specializations. Defining 'wellness' can be enigmatic and needs a broad approach.
- Ten health and wellness influencers are Michelle Lewin, Joe Wicks, Kayla Itsines, Massy Arias, Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson, Adriene Mishler, Deepak Chopra, Simeon Panda, Emily Skye and Caleb Marshall.
- Tools for finding influencers by topic, like Klear and BuzzSumo, required paid access. However, some free tools did give us limited results.
- Some other major wellness influencers include Angela Liddon, Rebecca Louise, Joanne Encarnacion, Dianne Bondy, Jessamyn Stanley, The Yen Sisters, Haley Hunt Davis, Sonja Overhiser, Liza Della Croce and Chelsea Williams.
- The Greatist offers a list of 100 health and wellness influencers to sift through.
- There are several platforms were influencers can list themselves for promotions. For example, Influence.co has 668 wellness influencers self-reporting from around the world.
- Expanding the category to "health and wellness" returns 3,222 influencers worldwide.
- PeopleMap also has Instagram wellness influencers in its database.
- SocialBakers has a "fitness and wellness" category and a "health care" category instead of the more traditional 'health and wellness'.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.