The surface inspection market size
Conduct a preliminary analysis of the global surface inspection market size, given the available financial, Gartner, and other report sources of information, to understand the differences between traditional (manual) and automated (including AI) visual inspection.
- The surface inspection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from USD$ 3.7 billion in 2020 to USD 5.3 billion by 2025.
- Major market drivers are the globally growing demand for quality and automation, increasing pays in various countries, and progress in vision technology and industrial development, such as the use of robots and the integration of AI with surface inspection systems.
- The Asia-Pacific region has experienced the highest market growth in the past 10 years due to low production costs, easy availability of economical labor, lenient emission & safety norms, and government initiatives for Foreign Direct Investments. Thus, the Asia_Pacific region is expected to provide abundant growth opportunities in this market, followed by the Americas, Europe, and the rest of the world.
- Key Market Players are ISRA Vision (Germany), Ametek (US), Omron (Japan), Teledyne Technologies (US), Panasonic (Japan), Keyence (Japan), Datalogic SpA (Italy), Matrox Electronic System (Canada), IMS Messsysteme (Germany) and Vitronic (Germany).
- The Global Surface Inspection Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.26% from USD$3.32 billion in the year 2019 to USD$5.39 billion by 2026.
- Increasing quality requirements and customer expectations is one of the reasons driving manufacturers to implement advanced technologies such as machine vision to enable manufacturers to optimize production efficiency by offering automatic equipment for inspection.
We conducted an intensive analysis of the surface inspection market size including all available financial, Gartner, and other sources of information. While a direct answer was not freely available, we provide with alternative research strategies to answer these questions including available paid sources and additional proposals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.