US Survey Platforms
To obtain a list of survey platforms in the United States that can find/identify a target audience (for example, users of fitness machines, football fans, etc) and gather data/responses from that group. The survey platforms may be similar to Google Surveys; however, Google Forms should be excluded from this list.
- SurveyMonkey is an online survey platform used by businesses and individuals to create surveys, gather responses, and analyze the collected data to gain insights and make informed decisions.
- A company or individual may either present their own list of survey-takers, which SurveyMonkey would identify and gather resposnes from, or they "can buy responses through SurveyMonkey Audience using the Target Audience collector."
- Responses from Survey Monkey may be collected either from the United States panel or its global panel of survey-takers.
- The platform's Basic plan is offered for free. Its Standard Monthly plan costs $35 monthly, while its Standard Annual plan is billed at $31 monthly.
- SurveyMonkey's "Team Advantage plan costs $25 a month, per user, billed annually." Other plans may be found here.
- SoGoSurvey is a survey platform with more than 100,000 customers across 96 countries, inclduing the United States.
- The platform may either manage a client's project fully or offer survey panel services. SoGoSurvey also provides survey design services.
- This platform offers a basic plan for free. It's Plus plan costs $25 monthly; the Pro plan is charged at $40 per month, while the Premium package costs $99 monthly. More details on about its pricing can be found here.
- SurveyGizmo helps enterprises, small businesses and independned researchers to collect feedback data and conduct market research.
- It also offers a free account for very simple and small-sized surveys. Its COLLABORATOR plan costs $25 monthly, while the PROFESSIONAL package costs $85 per month. More pricing details can be found here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.