To find the possible gaps with MarketDial's software and their competition, and discover what might make a company pick another A/B company over MarketDial.
MarketDial provides A/B testing tools that are quick and easy to use. There is a lack of customer testimonials and real-world examples.
- Their resource page provides a variety of blog postings.
- Marketdial has a simple design that increases usability and reduces the need for additional tools and support.
- MarketDial has a goal of helping customers use their budgets to innovate and grow.
- They recently received funding to accelerate the progress of the product and company.
- On Glassdoor, the company is rated 5/5 by employees. They particularly like the management, innovation and the overall atmosphere.
- MarketDial is in Salt Lake City, Utah. They have one office.
- Marketdial’s Alexa ranking has gone from 1.2 million down to 254,700 in the last six months.
- Marketdial’s total website visits peaked in January 2019 at 11,000 visitors. In May their visitor count reduced to 374. They have had a significant reduction in visits over the last six months
- Capterra, a software review site, lists many a/b testing products. Some companies missing are Mix Panel, VWO, Optimizely, Crazy Egg, User Feel, Apptimize, and Fresh Marketer.
- Marketdial does not appear on Capterra, GoodFirms, TrustRadius, or Seachman, all websites where customers can find software reviews.
- They do not appear on G2, another popular review site.
- When searching for A/B software on Google, MarketDial is not on the first or second page.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.