Tailgating and outdoor companies
To have a list of tailgaiting and outdoor companies, with licensing or general contact details, in order to be able to reach out regarding partnerships
- Tailgator Concierge - Los Angeles - 1866 404 1322 - contact form
- TapT Rentals - Butler, NJ 07405 - Party@taptrentals.com - (973) 590-7527
- Tailgater "is the first event-planning platform for sports fans. It Tailgater enables users to plan your tailgate, invite friends, find friends' tailgates..." - Joseph Thompson Co-Founder/Lead Developer - Savannah, GA, US - no contact found
Outdoor event companies
- Blipic - Outdoor event organization, mostly for employees and thei framilies - email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org -+1 (512) 730-0897
- Stall Talk - "transforms portable toilets into billboards at outdoor events." - Knoxville, Tennessee, United States - +1 865-671-6059 - email@example.com - Alexandra Wright, Regional Sales Manager
Numbers of companies
- A search of company databases, including Owler, Hoovers, Craft.co, and OpenCorporate didn't return any lists of companies categorized as tailgate or outdoor event companies. Broader categories, like event organizing generally, did return lists.
- An x-ray search of Crunchbase returned over 300 results, though these companies aren't limited to the US, and their services vary, such as supplying outdoor toilets. A search for outdoor events returned just over 100 results, and this companies also included one that don't focus on event organization - such as mapping companies.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our research showed that there are various outdoor event and tailgate companies, but that their exact focus varies, and most of them only include a general contact email, phone or form on their website. LinkedIn searches found employee names for the companies, but not email addresses or phone numbers. Given that, we think the best approach to building this list would be to build a spreadsheet with the company name, location, a one-sentence description, and a contact email, phone number, or form address. We think we could compile a list of at least 30 companies that organize or facilitate outdoor events and tailgating, and would focus on those in the US only.
Alternatively, we could compile the same spreadsheet mentioned above, but just find 15 companies in total.