Secure Communication and Collaboration Market
To find the total addressable market for secure communications and collaboration products to create a pitch deck for venture finding.
- The size of the global messaging security market was $2.64 billion in 2017. By 2022 it is expected to increase to 5.5 billion. The calculated CAGR is 15.8%.
- North America is likely to experience the greatest growth in the messaging security market.
- The largest share in the messaging security market is held by North America. One of the main reasons for this is the number of global players that have a presence in the US.
- Changing regulations in the US in the US banking industry have contributed to the high adoption of products of this nature.
- One of the key players in the market is McAfee LLC. The company offers a range of different security platforms, including encryption, email, data protection, and cloud.
- Recent research suggests the key players in the market as Symantec Corporation, Mimecast Limited, McAfee LLC, Trustwave Holdings Inc, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Google Inc, Trend Micro Incorporated, Proofpoint Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, and Microsoft.
- The market is segmented by mode of communication, application, and end user.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
There are a range of different aspects to the secure communications market. These include tactical communications, quantum communications, and hospital messaging. To continue with the research, we need to comprehensively define the relevant components of the secure communications market. Once this information is provided, we suggest a detailed analysis of the secure communications and collaboration market. This would identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The focus would be on the US.
Further research can be completed to determine the size of the secure communications and collaboration market in North America. We will attempt to focus on the US, but our initial research suggests that most of the data is region rather than country-specific.
To obtain a clearer picture of the US secure communications and collaboration market, we would identify 4-6 of the current market trends. For each trend, we would provide an overview, identify the factors driving the trend, and provide 1-2 examples of how the trend is being implemented in practice.