Secure Communication and Collaboration Market
To find the total addressable market for secure communications and collaboration products to create a pitch deck for venture finding.
- The size of the global messaging security market was $2.64 billion in 2017. By 2022 it is expected to increase to 5.5 billion. The calculated CAGR is 15.8%.
- North America is likely to experience the greatest growth in the messaging security market.
- The largest share in the messaging security market is held by North America. One of the main reasons for this is the number of global players that have a presence in the US.
- Changing regulations in the US in the US banking industry have contributed to the high adoption of products of this nature.
- One of the key players in the market is McAfee LLC. The company offers a range of different security platforms, including encryption, email, data protection, and cloud.
- Recent research suggests the key players in the market as Symantec Corporation, Mimecast Limited, McAfee LLC, Trustwave Holdings Inc, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Google Inc, Trend Micro Incorporated, Proofpoint Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, and Microsoft.
- The market is segmented by mode of communication, application, and end user.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.