Tampa Third-Party Delivery Apps
To know third party restaurant delivery apps in Tampa, Florida from both the consumer and restaurant's perspective, including market share, active user base, fees, and reviews.
During our preliminary research, we were able to identify four restaurant delivery apps that currently deliver in the Tampa, Florida area. For one of the apps, we were able to determine their market share, number of active users, user fees, an analysis of user reviews, restaurant fees, and an analysis of restaurant reviews. We have entered these findings into a spreadsheet as well.
- As of July 2018, UberEats holds 27.9% of the U.S. Food Delivery Services market.
- As of May 2019, the app had 93 million active users.
- UberEats charges a few different types of fees to their customers one each order. These fees include the delivery fee, service fee, and small order fee.
- The delivery fee varies. In the past, however, it ranged from $2.49 to $6.49.
- The service fee is 15% of a customer’s order.
- The small order fee is only applied on orders that are $10 or less, and costs $2.00.
- Based on the 1.6 million ratings on the Apple Store, the UberEats app has a 4.8 stars out of 5.
- However, on Facebook, out of 476 reviews, the app only received 1.6 out of 5 stars.
- Positive reviews state that they are faster than other delivery services.
- Negative reviews focus on the inconsistency of the deliveries and accuracy of food orders.
- The company charges restaurants a service fee in order to sell their food on the app. The service fee is a percentage of the restaurant's sales on UberEats.
- Restaurant owners tend to say that UberEats charges them too much on their service fee.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.