TDS Telecommunications: Competitive Analysis
To obtain a competitive analysis of TDS Telecommunications, CenturyLink, Spectrum, EarthLink, and DISH to include information about each company's messaging, offers (coupons, discounts, benefits, etc.), target market, differentiators, and digital marketing tactics, along with what customers like about each company for the purposes of better understanding the market.
- Offers may vary based on location, as one must input an address or zip code on the website to see local deals.
- Internet only can be obtained through TDS Telecommunications for as low as $39.95 per month.
- Internet and phone is priced starting at $49.95 per month.
- Internet and television is priced starting at $77.95 per month.
- Internet, television, and phone is priced starting at $97.95 per month.
- In one area, TDS customers can receive a Triple Play (internet, television, and phone) bundle for $77.94 per month for two years (about $20 off regular price).
- New customers receive a two-year price lock, free installation, 24/7 tech support, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
DIGITAL MARKETING TACTICS
- A competitive landscape has been initiated on the attached spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.