Telecommunications Companies' Financial Figures
Determine the key financial figures of the data services segment of top telecommunications companies. The information will be used to create a management report.
TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES' FINANCIAL FIGURES
- AT&T's business wireline division includes its "strategic services, traditional voice, and data services."
- The operating revenue figures for AT&T's business wireline division is $26.83 billion.
- The division's segment operating distribution is $5.83 billion.
- The EBITDA margin of its business wireline division is 39.4% and the EBITDA value is $10.6 billion.
- Verizon's wireline segment includes its communications and enhanced solutions such as "video and data services, corporate networking solutions, security and managed network services and local and long-distance voice services."
- The company's revenue for its wireline segment is $29.8 billion.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.