Telehealth - Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia & Vietnam
To understand the size, market share and funding received by certain telehealth players in SE Asia.
- Crunchbase lists 1 funding round for WhiteCoat of an unknown amount.
- Nothing on WhiteCoat's website indicates the number of consults or users it currently has. SensorTower estimates less than 5,000 downloads on iOS and less than 5,000 downloads on Android.
- MyDoc has received $6.8 million in funding from 2 rounds. However, its website indicates it is not a telehealth provider (it provides digital care services).
- Doctor Anywhere has raised SGD$5.6 million in one round last year.
- Sensor Tower estimates Doctor Anywhere has 9,000 downloads on Android and less than 5,000 downloads on iOS.
- Speedoc has raised SGD$1.4 million across 2 seed rounds. Speedoc shows less than 5,000 downloads each on iOS and Android.
- There was no funding information available for MaNaDr. This app has less than 5,000 downloads each on iOS and Android.
- Funding information for DoctorOnCall was not available.
- SATA CommHealth, Doctor World, Parkway ShentonMHC HealthcareHiDoc and Rescu are not listed on Crunchbase.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.