To obtain the major North American players in the telehealth market. Additionally, to find the following for each player: number of users, estimated annual revenue, offered services, excluded services, costs, reimbursements, integration with wearables, how they use patient data to answer questions, and what type of access doctors have to patient data.
- The U.S. Telemedicine Market should increase from US $19.5 billion in 2018 to US $64 billion in 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5% for 2019-2025.
- Web/Mobile delivery segment accounted for a significant chunk of the U.S. telemedicine market, holding maximum revenue of over $11.9 billion in 2018.
- The North American Telemedicine market is expected to have a CAGR of 18.6% through 2025.0
- Some of the most prominent players responsible for the growth of the U.S. telemedicine market are American Well, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc, AMD Global Telemedicine, Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, BioTelemetry, Honeywell International Inc, InTouch Technologies, Eagle Telemedicine, SOC Telemed, Specialist Telemed, and InSight.
- In North America, the major players are AMD Global Telemedicine Inc., Biotelemetry, InTouch Technologies Inc., SHL Telemedicine, and Teladoc, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- Another report lists Cerner Corporation
, Honeywell Life Care Solutions
, McKesson Corporation
, Medtronic, Inc.
, Robert Bosch Healthcare
, AMD Telemedicine
, GE Healthcare
, Aerotel Medical Systems
, and Philips Healthcare as major players.
- Investopedia lists telemedicine providers by annual revenue and stock price. They are Teladoc Health, Doctor on Demand, and MDLive.
- There are many players in the market, including newer specialty providers that do not provide full telemedicine services. In looking for the six major players, we looked to the above market research and how many times the companies appeared during searches. Therefore, we recommend using the following companies: Teladoc, Doc On Demand, MD Live, AMD Global, and AmWell (American Well). For the sixth company we looked for Canadian players and found Well Health in Canada to round out the list.
- The majority of this research block was spent sifting through the numerous providers to get an idea of the big players. We recommend the following stated below:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.