To obtain a company overview of 3D Institute, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, an overview of the products/services they offer, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their employee base, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, the 3D Institute has been identified as this company, also known as 3-Dimensional Coaching.
- Founded in 2014, "the 3D Institute was established...to come alongside sport administrators in a quest to help meet the growing professional development needs of the international coaching community".
- The 3D Institute is an e-learning company headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
- Because they are an e-learning company, the 3D Institute has no other physical locations beyond their HQ in Florida.
- The company is active on social media, with accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
- The organization offers a variety online courses both for certification and for college credit.
- These courses include 3D Coaching for Administrators, 3D Coaching Essentials (for credit), two different 3D Coaching Courses (one for college credit and one for certification), and Shaping Culture Using the 3D Framework.
- While some courses are free or can be paid through the student's university, the others range in price from $20 to $45.
- Additionally, they offer a number of workshops, also taught online. These are taught by several certified presenters, including Dr. Jeff Duke, Mark Hull, and Wes Simmons.
- Workshops are offered throughout the country, and can be requested via the company website. They are available in every U.S. state.
- Workshops which have already been scheduled can be viewed on the website's calendar, including the date, location, and presenter name(s).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We would recommend continued research to provide a more detailed background and overview of the 3D Institute, including the company's origins and how they've grown since their founding, the remainder of their leadership team including, if application, their Chief Marketing Officer, any publicly available financial data about the company, such as their annual revenue, and the company's agency of record for their marketing and advertising (along with 2-3 examples of creatives). Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.
We would further recommend a complete biography, both personal and professional, for the founder identified during our early research. Further, we would recommend a press search for the company, to include 10-12 unique news articles published in the past 12-24 months about the 3D Institute. For each article identified, we will provide a link to it, along with a brief description of the article. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.
Finally, we would recommend additional research to identify seven true competitors to the 3D Institute For each, we will provide their name and website, why they've been included as a competitor, and their value proposition. Further, we would recommend research to provide a competitive landscape of those seven competitors alongside the 3D Institute, including for each their competitive advantage, their strengths and weaknesses, their annual revenue, and any cities/states/countries where they have a footprint. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.