To learn about Augusta Sportswear including a company overview, current CMO, current agency of record, locations, products, value proposition, annualized revenue, C-suite, and headquarters.
- Augusta Sportswear, headquartered in Grovetown, Georgia, is a privately held designer and manufacturer of high-performance sports, spirit, and fitness clothing for teams, coaches, athletes, and corporations.
- The company was founded in 1977 operating in the back of a tailor shop in Augusta, GA. It now operates facilities in Georgia, Ohio, Kansas and Washington state and employes over 1,700.
- The Augusta family of brands includes Augusta Sportswear, Holloway, HighFive, Pacific Headwear, and Russell Athletic.
- The company's mission is "mission to inspire a physically fit lifestyle, healthy families and connected communities."
- The current C-suite of Augusta included: Dave Elliot-CEO; Robert Iorio-CFO; and Derek Ernst-CCO.
- Marketing professionals on the Augusta leadership team include David Georke-VP of Marketing and Mark Vondenhuevel-SVP of Marketing and Merchandising.
- Augusta is a privately held company. Therefore, it is not required to publish financial data. However, it is estimated the company has an annual revenue of $59.2 million.
- They have active social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In August, the company announced its acquisition of Pacific Headwear, a private company located in Coburg, Oregon. According to Dave Elliot, CEO of Augusta, "The acquisition of Pacific Headwear enables us to provide our customers with a compelling head to toe solution that delivers on our commitment to be a one-stop solution for our customers."
- Competitors of Augusta include TeamWork Athetic Apparel, Mizuno, Gear for Sports, and Champion Teamwear.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.