Back Yard Burgers
To obtain a company overview of Back Yard Burgers, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- Back Yard Burgers was founded in 1987 in Cleveland, Mississippi.
- The first Back Yard Burgers was opened by Lattimore M. Michael inside of his grocery store, where he "started serving one-of-a-kind, homemade hamburgers".
- The company makes all of their burgers from 100 percent black Angus beef, with each order cooked individually on a grill.
- The company is active on social media, with accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Back Yard Burgers has an estimated annual revenue of $120 million.
- While the first Back Yard Burgers was opened in Mississippi, the company's headquarters are located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- There are a total of 51 Back Yard Burgers locations throughout the United States.
- Restaurants are scattered throughout Louisiana, Florida, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Illinois, Nebraska, and North Carolina.
- Back Yard Burgers is registered as a franchise, and interested business owners can apply to open their own franchise location via the company website.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.