To provide a comprehensive overview on Boar's Head, which include a company overview, locations they have, their headquarters, any competitors, their annualized revenue, and any other publicly available financials.
- Boar's Head is a privately-held company, which was founded in 1905 by Frank A. Brunckhorst.
- The company is headquartered in Sarasota, FL and specializes in delicatessen meats, delicatessen cheeses, hummus, delicatessen condiments, and Food.
- The company also provides top medical, dental, and vision coverage for team members and their families, competitive pay, bonus, and 401(k) plans, among other packages for its members.
- Boar's Head is sold in select supermarkets, gourmet stores, and fine eateries across the US and in Puerto Rico.
- Boar's Head has an estimated revenue of $1.5 billion and over 1,300 employees.
- The company's competitors include Dietz & Watson and Insta Cart.
- Robert S. Martin is the CEO of Boar's Head, Alex Baruch is the Chief Financial Officer, while Carlos Giraldo is the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Innovation
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.