To obtain information about Bob Evans, including its current CMO (chief marketing officer), current
agency/agent of record, locations, annual revenue, competitors, and number of employees.
- Bob Evans Restaurants is a family-style chain of restaurants headquartered and founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- The company owns and operates about 500 locations in 18 states. Most of its outlets are in the mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Southeast regions of the United States.
- Bob Evans Restaurants employs more than 10,000 employees.
- The restaurant chain generates an estimated $394.8 million annually.
- In 2017, Post Holdings acquired Bob Evans Farms for $1.5 billion.
- Bob Evans Farms competes with Shearer's Foods and Johnsonville Sausage. Its farms generate an estimated annual revenue of $655.7 million.
- Sara Rosenberg Bittorf is the senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Bob Evans.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.