To obtain a company overview of BUBBA Burgers, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, we have identified BUBBA Burgers as being the company at this link.
- BUBBA Burgers produces a number of products, including beef and turkey burgers.
- Their burgers are available in a variety of flavors, including sweet onion, jalapeno, reduced fat, and more. In total, they have 13 burger options, including 11 beef burgers and two turkey burgers.
- The company has a wide social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- BUBBA Burgers was founded in the early 1990s by Walter “Bubba” Eaves.
- "Bubba invented a unique production method that allows for the BUBBA burger to be cooked from a frozen state and still remain juicy and flavorful. He also decided that he would use only the highest quality meat in his burger. He refused to use any fillers or trimmings in his burger and, to ensure the highest possible quality, decided to use only whole muscle meat chucks in the BUBBA burger."
- BUBBA burgers were originally available in the Southeast United States and, in November 2000, "a new company was formed called Bubba Foods, LLC to take over all aspects of the BUBBA burger".
- BUBBA Burgers / Bubba Foods has an annual revenue of about $9.4 million.
- BUBBA Burgers are available to buy in grocery stores throughout the United States and Canada, "as well as world-wide through the U.S. Military Commissary System".
- The company is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.