To obtain a company overview of Buddy Brew, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, an overview of the products/services they offer, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their employee base, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this report, Buddy Brew's website can be found here.
- The company was founded by Dave and Susan Ward, who started the company in 2009 after brewing their own coffee beans as a Christmas gift for family. The company is named after their dog, Buddy.
- Buddy Brew is a coffee shop and cafe with six physical locations throughout Florida, as well as a coffee truck based in Tampa Bay, Florida.
- They have between 51 and 200 employees, and are headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
- The company has a social media presence on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Buddy Brew has an estimated annual revenue of $6.3 million.
- Buddy Brew is a coffee shop and cafe which sells house-made coffee alongside typical cafe snacks such as coffee cake and cookies.
- Additionally, the company has an online shop which sells bagged coffee beans, mugs and travel mugs, coffee makers and french presses, branded baseball caps and socks, and a variety of other branded items.
- As well, the company offers a delivery subscription service.
- Dave Ward is the CEO and co-founder of Buddy Brew, alongside his wife, Susan Ward.
- Susan Ward is the company's president and co-founder, alongside her husband, Dave Ward.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.