To have a comprehensive overview on the Cincinnati Zoo, which would include their current chief marketing officer, their C-Suite executive team, the number of their locations, their HQ location, their publicly available annualized revenue, their current agency of record for marketing and advertising, their products, and their competitors.
- The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden website may be viewed here.
- The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is the second oldest zoo in the United States and ranked as one of the top zoos in the country. It’s a primary destination for families in the Tri-state region.
- The zoo features more than 500 animal and 3,000 plant species, making it one of the largest zoo collections in the country.
- There is one location.
The marketing director is Chad Yelton.
- The agency of record is Platinum Marketing Group.
- Stuart Dornette is the Chairman of the Board.
- Francie Hiltz is the Vice-Chairwoman of the Board.
- Otto Badig is the Chairman of the Foundation Board.
- Thane Maynard is the Zoo Director. He has worked at the zoo for 40 years.
- The Zoological Society of Cincinnati was founded in 1873 and officially opened its doors in 1875, making the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden the second oldest Zoo in the United States.
- Part of the public school system in Cincinnati since 1975, the Zoo hosts a four-year college prepatory program – Zoo Academy. The Cincinnati Zoo is proud to serve as the leading non-formal science educator in Southwest Ohio. Over 300,000 students participate in the Zoo’s educational programs annually.
- Cincinnati Zoo is home to the famous hippo born in captivity, Fiona. There was much doubt that she would survive, but she is now a healthy two-year old. 130 million people have viewed The Fiona Show on Facebook.
Facts & Figures
- There are 680 adult and 279 teen volunteers at the zoo.
- For fiscal year ending March 2018, they had $87,487,697 in revenue and $43,780,381 in expenses.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.