To understand, for Cracker Barrel, their current Chief Marketing Officer, current marketing and advertising agency of record, number of locations, annualized publicly available revenue, their competitors, and the number of employees.
- For the purposes of this research, we have identified Cracker Barrel and have provided their website here.
- Don Hoffman is the Senior Vice President of Marketing / CMO, Cracker Barrel.
- The senior leadership can be found here, and includes Sandra B. Cochran, President and Chief Executive Officer, Doug Couvillion, Senior Vice President, Sourcing and Supply Chain, Laura Daily, Senior Vice President, Retail, and Jill Golder, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Cracker Barrel reported total revenue of $810.9 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018, representing an increase of 9.1% over the fourth quarter of the prior year. Additionally, they reported total revenue of $3.0 billion for the fiscal year (2018), representing an increase of 3.6% over 2017.
- Their company headquarters is located in Lebanon, Tennessee, United States.
- There are 655 locations in 45 states.
- In 2019, approximately 73 thousand people were employed by Cracker Barrel in the United States.
- In 2016, Cracker Barrel first extended its reach in the restaurant industry by developing Holler & Dash. Holler & Dash restaurants are only open for breakfast and lunch. Each menu is built around biscuits, but no two menus are exactly alike as the restaurants' chefs build menu items featuring local products. Though that may sound complicated, it's not yet, as there are only seven locations in five states – Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Alabama.
- Cracker Barrel is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CBRL.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research provided the answers to almost all the questions asked. This is a public company, so data is plentiful and publicly available.
- There were some areas we did not have time to research.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.