To provide a comprehensive overview on Duke Energy, which include a company overview, locations they have, their headquarters, any competitors, their annualized revenue, and any other publicly available financials.
- Duke Energy is an American electric power holding company. They provide electricity to 7.7 million retail customers in six states.
- Duke is one of US's largest power provider, generating 90% of the electricity in North Caroline.
- Its headquarters are in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company has assets in Canada and the United States.
- As a public company, Duke Energy's financial information can be found in its annual report. In 2018, the company's revenue was 24.5 billion.
- As of December 2018, the company had 30,083 employees.
- Duke's competitors include Exelon, Xcel Energy, and Public Service Enterprise Group.
- Duke Energy's subsidiaries are; Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Renewables, Duke Energy Progress, Piedmont Natural Gas, Duke Energy Ohio/Kentucky, Duke Energy Foundation, and Duke Energy Indiana.
Social Media Platforms
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary of Early Findings
- Our first hour of research was able to provide much of the required information. We were able to provide some background information, five of Duke Energy's C-suite executives, information on locations, and social media platforms.
- Due to time restrictions, we could not research on true competitors of Duke Energy
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.