To obtain information about First Watch, including CMO (chief marketing officer), competitive set, company overview
, locations, annual revenue, number of employees, and headquarters.
- First Watch is a restaurant chain that specializes in breakfast and lunch. The company is opening 50 new locations yearly.
- Technomic published a list of the 500 largest restaurant chains in the United States; in this report, it was revealed that First Watch revenue increased by 31.8% in 2017.
- Currently, First Watch has 310 restaurants. 256 of these restaurants are owned by companies while 54 of the outlets are franchised.
- First Watch was acquired first by Catttertton Partners almost 15 years ago. Freeman Spogli & Co then scooped the company in 2011.
- The company generated annual revenue of $231 million in 2017.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our background search has provided some background information on First Watch. We recommend further research to provide the following information about First Watch: company overview, CMO (chief marketing officer), 3-5 competitors, locations, annual revenue (preferably 2018 and/or 2019), number of employees, and headquarters.
Also, we recommend further research to provide the following information about First Watch: strengths, weaknesses, market opportunities, competitive advantage or value proposition, and important milestones (or achievements) since the company's creation.