Florida Sports Foundation
To obtain a company overview of the Florida Sports Foundation, including their annual revenue and spending, the current agency of record, the name of their chief marketing officer (CMO) and other c-suite executives, their competitive set and operation background, a list of who/what they sponsor, and when their next review for an agency is.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this report, the Florida Sports Foundation's website is located at this address.
- The Florida Sports Foundation is a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization.
- They are the "official sports promotion and development organization for the State of Florida", and the focus specifically on "the promotion and development of professional, amateur, recreational sports, and physical fitness opportunities that produce a thriving Florida sports industry and environment".
- Overall, the Foundation's mission and vision is focused on creating a "thriving sports industry and environment" in Florida.
- In pursuit of this mission, the Foundation provides three primary services: funding grants for sporting events that attract out-of-state visitors to Florida; producing and distributing "annual golf, fishing and boating, and baseball spring training guides for both in-state and out-of-state tourists"; and organizing Florida's annual Sunshine State Games.
- The Foundation is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida.
- They have a robust social media presence, with accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- In 2017-2018, the Florida Sports Foundation dedicated a budget of $200,000 to the planning and execution of the Sunshine State Games.
- They dedicated an additional $500,000 to the Florida Senior Games.
- The Foundation's trust fund ended the year "at $2,874,910, an increase over the previous year of three percent".
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.