Fuzzy's Taco Shop
To obtain a company overview of Fuzzy's Taco Shop, including the name of their current CMO and other c-suite executives, their agency of record, the location of their headquarters and other restaurants, their annual revenue, a listing of their products, and their competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, this is the website for Fuzzy's Taco Shop.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop was founded in Ft. Worth, Texas in 2003.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop has 187 locations throughout the United States (including some which are not yet open but are anticipated to be opened soon).
- "Fuzzy’s Taco Shop’s corporate-owned and franchise locations are now serving fresh, handmade Baja-style Mexican food in 126 stores across 17 states, with many more to open soon."
- The restaurant is headquartered in Ft. Worth, Texas, where the first location was opened, and they have between 100 and 500 employees.
- The restaurant chain has a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop has an estimated annual revenue of $15.5 million.
- Fuzzy's is a taco restaurant serving a variety of Mexican dishes, including tacos, burritos and burrito bowls, nachos, quesadillas, and a variety of other soups, salads, appetizers, desserts, entrees, breakfast items, and side dishes.
- In addition to their full dine-in menu, Fuzzy's Taco Shop also offers a catering menu, which includes options such as a "build-your-own-taco bar", a fajita bar, various chip and dip trays, and cinnamon churros.
- Customers can also order online for delivery.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.