IHOP Company Analysis
To understand everything there is to know about IHOP, including their current CMO, locations, annualized revenue, competitive set, curreny agency of record, and employee base.
During our preliminary research, we were able to determine the current CMO
, current agency of record
, annualized revenue
, competitors, and employee base for IHOP. Below is an overview of our early findings.
Agency of Record
- Droga5 is IHOP's creative agency of record.
- The company's LinkedIn profile states that the restaurant chain has 10,001+ employees.
- At the end of 2018, the total franchise revenue for IHOP was 199 million.
- Competitors to IHOP include Bakers Square, Country Kitchen, Cracker Barrel, Denny's, and the Original House of Pancakes.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
In order to understand the competitive landscape of IHOP, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to provide a competitive landscape of IHOP and its competitors listed above. This research will be split into 2 blocks 1) IHOP (including the information mentioned above), Bakers Square, and Country Kitchen, and 2) Cracker Barrel, Denny's, and the Original House of Pancakes. For each restaurant chain, we will provide, their current CMO, locations, annualized revenue, competitive advantage (what sets them apart), and employee base. Considering not all of the chains have announced their agency of record, we will optionally provide this information, as available.
In addition, we suggest providing a SWOT analysis of IHOP, including the chain's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.